Sunday, March 16, 2008

Strike! Birthday Bowling!!

We took Jody & a group of her friends to Davis Lanes Bowling Alley to go bowling for her 10th birthday! They all seemed to have fun! Even Sadie & Jessie loved it! Of course- we put the bumpers up for them! Jody is getting to be such a beautiful, young lady! I'm enjoying watching her discover who she is & I'm so glad I'm lucky enough to be her mom! It's funny to watch her with friends- they're all trying to figure out how to act around each other & other people! What is even funnier-I see such similiarities between their little group & how myself & my peers behave sometimes. It seems all the same desires to be liked & accepted & all the same little insecurities we had as children still exist! We're just bigger now!! I hope Jody had a great birthday cause she's such a great girl! I also hope she knows how much we all love her & how special she is to our family!!






8 comments:

Brooke said...

Nat-
I have to say that Jody is the cutest thing ever. Yesterday in church Abbie kept asking, "mom can I go sit by Jody, you know, Jessie's big sister" She thinks you guys are the greatest ever! What can I say the kid is a good judge of character. Hope she had a great BDay!

chelon:) said...

happy birthday jody! you most certainly are beautiful like your mom :) i can't believe how old alex is too. crazy... it is amazing how time flies!

Jenny H said...

I am glad your party was fun! Jodi is a sweet girl.
PS -Tell Cam he has a nice butt in the picture. :)
Jenny

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Jody! Hope you had lots of fun!

Ashley said...

Thanks nat! I will take lots of pictures for you! I am excited to have her come out even if we are going to be putting her to work! She can babysit while I get stuff done...That is the best part I bet for her and me!

AJ Gorham said...

Glad she had a great Birthday! She is growing into quite the hottie! Jake would agree but would never admit it. We approve! He he...love ya! Take it easy...amber

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JODY ODY said...

I HAD SUCH A BLAST ON MY PARTY THANK YOU FOR THROWING ONE FOR ME YOUR SUCH A GREAT MOM -LOVE JODY :)