Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Seriously? Snow White?


You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Wow- I would've thought I would be a Mulan or someone like that! Oh well! I'm sure these surveys never get it wrong!?!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I think it fits!

AJ Gorham said...

Oh Miss Nat...you are Snow White! Don't ever forget it! Everyone can't help but adore you!!!! aj

JODY ODY said...

MOM i dont think im realy talking about seriously snow white im just telling you some of my fav. princesses wierd huh

lets see i like cinderella,bell,mulan.pocahantas, and snow white LOVE YOU TONS -JODY :)