Thursday, July 17, 2008

"S" is for Scrapbooking






For a Family Home Evening- we had a short lesson on the importance of family history & then talked about how scrapbooking can be a form of family history & journaling. We then let the kids all scrapbook some of their own pages. It was a fun night! Trying to get Sadie involved proved a little tricky! She was content to just flip through everyone's albums & watch what everyone else was doing! It was a sad reminder to me about how extremely far behind I am in my scrapbooking!!

5 comments:

SMILEE said...

hey that was a really fun night you need to help me finish one of my pages PLEASE i want to real bad love ya Jody

Jenny H said...

I count the blog now as scrapbooking. I just erased five years of Abby's life and began in Feb.. It is awesome :)

AJ Gorham said...

S is for SWEET MOM! You do so much. Just come chill with me. We can do absastinkenlutley nothing! Love ya! Amby

chelon:) said...

great idea!! brave too ;)

Ashley said...

Wait what happend to Q and R? ANd what are you going to do with X? I think this is such a great game! I am totally doing this in a few year when I have more and older children.