Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The newest member of the Lavulo family!

Getting my house ready for my future sister-in-law's wedding shower, going dancing at a club for her bachelorette party til 4 in the morning (free Sprite for the designated driver!), and planning a groom's dinner for almost 100 people in my back yard definitely took it's toll on me! But watching my only brother's smiling face as his cute bride walked down the aisle towards him made it all worth it!! They make such an adorable couple & it makes me happy to see how much they love each other! It's so fun to see them together & how sweetly they treat one another! Made me also realize something else- I'm extremely grateful for how sweet my husband still treats me after almost 14 years! Anyways- the wedding was awesome! (VERY glad it's all over though!) I'm excited to have a new sister-in-law who loves my brother! Welcome to the family-crazy as we may be!

7 comments:

chelon:) said...

what a great wedding...congrats nick! i hope that you are very happy together. nice party nat! you are quite the hostess ;)

Sara said...

Nat...You brother is lucky to have a sister like you! You are an amazing person! Looks like the wedding and all the pre-events turned out great! The weather couldn't have been more perfect! Im glad you all had fun and were able to celebrate such a wonderful event with your family!

Tami Harris said...

Natalie, I can't tell you what a fantastic job you did for that wedding! You are such an amazing person with a huge heart. I know how overwhelming all of that was for you, but you pulled it off beautifully!!

Ashley said...

Ahh so fun! I love black and white weddings......I did mine that way too.

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Looks like you pulled off a great time! Your girls look so cute in their black and whites - love-em...

Jenny H said...

The party you threw looked like a lot of fun! I was tempted to come crash it. I am glad for you that everything turned out so well.

AJ Gorham said...

It is so fun to see your family...makes me feel even close to you in some ways. You know...the roots the tree if you catch my drift. You are amazing...but I don't need to tell you that. Love ya! Your amby