Friday, June 20, 2008

"T" is for Treehouse Museum!!


Rach & I took our kids to the Children's Treehouse Museum in Ogden for a couple hours. Colby & Trenten decided it was okay to actually play there since they had each other to be "cool" with. However, Drew is a true teenager & much too cool for the museum now! Every now & then, he'll go to a few "kid places" with me- but high school football practice & hanging with his buddies is a lot more appealing to him these days! It was hilarious how Jody & Kaytlin kept modeling outfit after outfit for Rach & I. They kept telling us to take their pictures- to the point where we'd pretend to take it & say "oh ya- that one looks great!"! They finally caught on & figured out we were pretending! We were busted but had the good excuse that the batteries on the camera were running low! Rach & I attempted to take a pic of ourselves, without much success! (See the photo of a really close up shot of only half of my face!) We gave in & had Colby take one for us! It was fun to go with them & it made me realize I really don't get to spend as much time with Rach as I'd like to! We'll have to fix that this summer!!

4 comments:

chelon:) said...

i love that place!! looks like you had a fabulous time :) it was sooooo great talking with you today...it made me sad and miss you that much more :( i love you and hope that your recovery is good...take advantage of your family while you can! you deserve it. xoxo

Jenny H said...

I love the treehouse museum, thanks to you taking us there :)
Hope you are feeling okay!!

Heistermanfamily said...

It WAS so much fun to hang with you and the kids. My kids loved it and keep asking me when we are going to be able to get together again... I love ya, and miss being able to hang with you as much as we used to when our kids were younger! Where did the days go when we were able to talk on the phone for hours while cleaning our houses, or realxing at the park with the kids, or playing cards and eating ice cream? Life will eventually calm down won't it?

SMILEE said...

Mom ilove you thanks so much for taking us there it was such a blast

love ya jody