Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Boating at Pineview








Our good friends, Ryan & Amber Gorham, were sweet enough to invite us to go boating with them this last week up to Pineview. It was tons of fun & the kids loved it! Our other good friends, Jeff & Tami Harris, brought their boat as well & we kinda intermixed the kids. I, of course, grabbed CJ to snuggle while my girls went with them to do some tubing & attempts at waterskiing. (Jody actually got up!!) It was great to get out on the boat & have some time together with our family away from work!! Drew was in St George with some friends & Colby couldn't come because of his soccer tournament (which we had to leave early for)- but maybe next time! Thanks for the fun times Gorham's & Harris's!!

4 comments:

Jenny H said...

I love that pic of Sadie driving. She looks too old.
Looks like a fun time!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Oh how I love the boat!!! We haven't done our share this year because of the CUTE Mr. Grady, but maybe next huh...

Brooke said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! Hope you are having a great summer! I am glad to be back in the blogging world so I can check up on you guys!

AJ Gorham said...

Next time? How about tomorrow!? I loved having you with us! ALWAYS DO! Love ya!