Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cam meets Audrina Patridge!


Cam & I went down to Vegas for an auto auction a few weeks ago. Weston & Sara S. drove down to play with us for a couple of days. We were able to go to a show, eat lots of food, stay up late, sleep in, & lay out by the pool! While we were at Caesar's Palace eating at the Cheesecake Factory- Cam spotted Audrina Patridge (from 'The Hills')!! She was really sweet when we asked to take a picture with her! Her mom offered to take it & Cam was seriously on cloud 9!!! She is a babe though so I can't blame him! Good thing I know he loves me!!

5 comments:

SMILEE said...

lucky how about you take me to meet carrie underwood or taylor swift both would be just fine love ya jody

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

You told me about this, so I have been waiting to see the pic - too funny !!!

chelon:) said...

who?? just kidding (but not really!!) cool though meeting someone famous!!

Jordan said...

Ha ha! Ryan loves The Hills too so he would have been stoked too! I'm glad you guys got to relax a little bit with just the two of you!

AJ Gorham said...

Okay....keep this blog in mind when you read my upcoming Idols blog. Yes....just keep it in mind and don't make too much fun! I would have have said hi to her to and asked her what the heck? Are you all really for real? Seriously? Are you for real? Love ya! Am