Monday, July 7, 2008

"W" is for Wall-E



My kids (okay-and me too!) wanted to go see the new movie- Wall-E! So- they grabbed their friends, Cooper Hiatt, Miranda Mumford, & Abby Howe & we met Amber & Will Gorham there for some fun movie time! I totally recommend this movie to everyone! It was so stinking cute! Of course- my kids got distracted by popcorn, pop, & candy- but loved the movie! All of them give it "two big thumbs up"!! It has a cute plot, endearing characters, & a touching love story! I love to hold hands with Cam & to see robots want that too was too cute!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for the movie review! I really want to go and see this movie. It looks so cute! I am glad you like my blog background. I designed it with photoshop myself. I can do one for you anytime! Just tell me what you want for colors and decorations!!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Glad you liked it - I haven't heard much about it besides the movie review and I want to see it - looks cute though:)

chelon:) said...

looks like i will have to make a trip to the theaters!

SMILEE said...

hey that was a really cute movie thanks for taking us love ya Jody