Monday, July 30, 2012

Announcing...

Do you see this precious face? This sweet little image of a baby boy's face belongs to my first grandson! I am madly in love with this little guy already! The very thought and idea of becoming a grandma sends thrills down my spine. This new chapter in our lives brings excitement and, of course, a small amount of nervousness. There are always questions of 'Will I be a great Oma, like my Oma was to me?', 'Will I be able to balance all of the parts of my life...and do it well?', "Will he be healthy...and happy?'. So...basically, it's about the same questions I constantly ask myself as a mother, but now in the form as a grandparent. As I embark on this new journey...I am challenging myself to get back to my love of blogging for my own enjoyment and a way to document all the fun new things that are about to happen to our family! Can't wait....'

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Good job Natalie! I'm glad you are back to blogging! You'll be a great grandma (Oma)!!!